Re: VZW Samsung 4G LTE Network Extender 2 - Range and Whitelisting Configure by VZW Tech Support?

SCOPUR20
Miembro
So that as understand it prevents anyone from getting into the extender to get any of its status information or change its settings. So my phone works with the extender, but if have guests in my home with VZW mobiles, will they need my extender password to use the extender? If no, what would prevent any other VZW mobile from accessing it outside my apartment building as on the ground floor? That is sort of a rhetorical question, as found since I originally posted, this article https://www.samsung.com/global/business/networks/insights/news/verizon-and-samsung-unveil-4g-lte-net... which states 'the 4G LTE Network Extender is designed for self-installation, and uses Samsung's self-optimizing network technology to automatically learn its surroundings and adjust its coverage to improve user experience. ' p.s. Do not ask me to call VZW technical support as have been on the phone with them over 9 hours in over two weeks on this extender issue.
0 Me gusta