Re: Free tablet and 10Gb of data and haven't received my 10Gb of data.

Miembro

I do have pictured of the signs in my local verizon store. I also have an appointment with the store manAgee tomorrow. They referred me to customer service today. The guy I spoke to said that a few of the reps around him have heard of this as customers from my area are calling regarding the same issue I'm having. The store refers customers to customer service and customer service refers us to the store. The manager was not available today when I went in so I made an appointment with him tomorrow. Just to be clear...I have gone to this store 4 times regarding this just to reread the signs and talk to the sales team at the Verizon store (not an authorized dealer...verizon store itself) and it does state free tablet and free 10GB. You may call my local store as they are still promoting it even today. Verizon Wireless  Warren Dr. , West Monroe, LA 71291. Google them and call. They answer the phone with the promotion. It blows my mind how they can offer something no one knows about and I am not the only one in my area having this issue it seems.

0 Likes