How can I find out whether or not the iPhone 6 I ordered is on backorder?

rollos10
Miembro

I ordered the space gray iPhone 6 64 gb over the phone on Saturday Nov. 1st, and I don't think the employee I talked to mentioned that it would be on backorder, but the Verizon website says most iPhone 6's won't be shipped until the 14th or the 21st. When I check the status of the order, it looks like this:Screen Shot 2014-11-04 at 7.23.58 AM.png

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How can I find out whether or not the iPhone 6 I ordered is on backorder?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@rollos10

The iPhone 6 is a great new device choice!  I would love to assist you in confirming the availability of your newly ordered device.

The iPhone 6 64GB Space Gray, currently, I show will ship by 11/21.  The online "Check Order Status" page will not show tracking information until the device is ready to be shipped.  However, you can definitely check the status of your order there, periodically.  You should have also received an order confirmation email with the expected ship date.  Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.  Thanks and have a great week!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: How can I find out whether or not the iPhone 6 I ordered is on backorder?

Phroed
Miembro

Go to Settings, tap Cellular and check the Enable LTE option. This option connects via a faster and cleaner network for Verizon. You can enable Voice, Data or both. I enabled both and the signal strength and call clarity is way better than my old iPhone.

0 Me gusta