Bill to Mobile
propaine
Miembro

Does anyone know anything about "Bill to Mobile"? Supposedly Verizon was the first carrier to sign up with "Bill to Mobile" but they are not even on the list of supported carriers for the website Facebook! Does anyone use this service with Verizon? and if so could you help me out with where it is excepted and how you have to sign up for it or what? I have spoken with customer service and was told it is not something you have to sign up for as long as you are not on a prepaid plan it should allow you to spend up to $25.00 per month which is billed to your account at approved websites. I have not been able to access this service anywhere, and I meet all the requirements. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bill to Mobile
budone
Líder Sénior

Seems most everyone and their brother comes on here stating how VZW can not bill correctly and nickel and dimes everyone, and we have someone who wants to bill others things to VZW!

Anyways, I do not know of any vendors that have signed up for this.

For me, I just can not figure out a reason I would want such an option.

Wildman
Líder Sénior

You must be talking about this (Verizon Wireless Plans eCommerce Mobile Payment Service)

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/verizon-wireless-plans-ecommerce-mobile-payment-service-8881... , as far as I know this hasn't been put into play yet but I agree with Bud because I see more chance to have a mistake on your bill. 

But each to their own....

0 Likes
Bill to Mobile
propaine
Miembro

Okay, Thanks

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hola propaine,

Thanks for inquiring about BillToMobile. As I looked into this for you, I confirmed that BillToMobile is an alternative payment method that allows you to purchase digital content from select third-party merchants. You can purchase up to $25 in digital content (per mobile number / bill cycle) straight from select merchants' websites. The purchase is then charged directly to your Verizon Wireless bill. I understand the list of merchants maybe limited at the present time. For more info on the BillToMobile feature please click on the link below:

http://support.verizonwireless.com/faqs/Features%20and%20Optional%20Services/billto.html

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

propaine
Miembro

Thanks for the response and information.  I have not been able to find even one available merchant that Verizon is associated with. I know I read somewhere that Verizon was the first Wireless Carrier to sign up with "BillToMobile".  But they are not even in the list with all the other cellphone carriers, that offer this form of payment on Facebook! Do you know if that is going to change anytime soon? Facebook is huge, I don't understand why VZW is not accepted there? Well thanks for checking into it for me. I will go check out the link you provided. 

0 Likes
propaine
Miembro

Thanks for the info, I will check it out.  I was wondering if you might know if  VZW is ever going to be available to use BilltoMobile on the Facebook website like all the other carriers already are?

Thanks again,

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hola propaine,

I understand your anticipation to use BillToMobile on Facebook; I have checked my resources and while we will most likely be able to offer the BillToMobile feature for your Facebook transactions in the future, no information is available for an estimated launch date.

Be assured that once this feature is available we'll make sure to notify all our customers.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Branden_anders
Miembro

Hi, i love using BillToMobile!! it the best for when it comes to online games and other online purchases but i was wanting to know if there is a way to up the limit of $25 dollars?

0 Likes
budone
Líder Sénior

Not as of yet

0 Likes