¿Cómo cambio mi plan?

Miembro

Since I cannot email this question (there is no email option) and the Chat option never works I am asking these questions here.

I thought I would be able to change my plan simply, since there is a "change your plan" page, but the only option they offer is to add more service for a more expensive plan.

Deseo

1.)   take one of my phones off of my plan. I currently have 3 phones on a plan but I want to remove one. This option is not available, or I couldn't find it.

2.)  I want to swap numbers with two of the phones. The phone/number I want to take off the plan is in better shape than one of the other phones.

So I want to remove the phone but keep using that phone with one of the other numbers.

I don't want to speak to a customer service rep and have them try to sell me anything or upgrade anything or sell me insurance or whatever. I have been trying to access chat all day but there's no agents available. I notice there's other posts on here with the same complaint. and of course there's no email, even though many other customers have complained about that too.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes