dropping a line?

Unfortunate
Miembro

I have contacted Verizon customer support twice using the internet web site texting.  I want to cancel one of my 3 phone lines.  My wife and I only need two lines.  I was told my line would be dropped by both the customer support people.  However, 3 days later, I'm still getting robo calls on that phone!!

So, I checked the Verison web site one more time and found this statement, "You can't cancel the line via the Internet. You have to call customer service at *611 from your phone." 

I guess the two Verizon customer support people weren't being honest. 

However, to cancel using 611 is also a problem because Version must verify my phone I'm calling from.  Is it their phone?  So, I will now drive into town to find a Version store — what a hassle. 

Unfortunate

0 Me gusta

Re: dropping a line?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

Desde  Preguntas frecuentes sobre la suspensión del servicio

View solution in original post

Unfortunate
Miembro

Update.  The people at the verizon store couldn't help me.  They also gave me the phone number 800-392-0717.  Verizon should consider updating the web site with this number. 

0 Me gusta

typicalverizion
Miembro

@tikibar1 escribió:

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

Desde  Preguntas frecuentes sobre la suspensión del servicio

why would verizon want to make it easy to drop a line?

0 Me gusta

deloused

If They wanted to quickly lower revenue 

0 Me gusta