Apple Watch and Go Unlimited 55+ plan

LARRY763
Miembro

We have the Go unlimited 55+ plan with two phones. I am considering ordering a Apple watch (series 4) with cellular. I see that I am limited to two phones, but the watch links to my iPhone number.  Will this work with this plan? 

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Apple Watch and Go Unlimited 55+ plan

Ann154
Expert

You can add several smart watches to your current plan. See the FAQs for how many are allowed. Go Unlimited Plan for 55 Plus FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

LARRY763; The Apple watch is a great accessory. However, if you were to add the watch you would need to change your plan. Allow us to provide you with the details. See question number nine. http://spr.ly/6583DFym3

Trinette_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!,

0 Me gusta

LARRY763
Miembro

Two different answers here. I've checked the FAQ's for that plan and it states I can have up to 10 tablets or 25 devices including smart watches. So, which is it?

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The VZW rep referred to FAQs number 9 which discusses a third phone and not a smart watch.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to help clear up any confusion, LARRY763. On the Go Unlimited Plan 55+, you are eligible to have two lines of service dedicated to either a smartphone, basic phone, or two of each. This plan is not compatible with Jetpacks or Internet Devices, which the watch would be considered. I hope this information helps.

Chris_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Explain the note in FAQs number 1.

What is the Go Unlimited plan for 55+?

With the Go Unlimited plan for 55+, you can get all the benefits of Go Unlimited at a discounted rate, including unlimited talk, text and data.

To be eligible, you must meet all the following requirements:

• Be 55 years of age or older
  • Tener 1 o 2 teléfonos en tu cuenta
  • Have a Florida, Illinois or Missouri billing address on your account

Learn more about Go Unlimited

Note: While you can have a maximum of only 2 phone lines, you can add up to 10 tablets and up to 25 connected devices (e.g., Hum, smartwatch, etc.) to your account. Mobile Hotspots (e.g., Jetpack®) aren’t compatible with the Go Unlimited plan for 55+.

0 Me gusta

LARRY763
Miembro

Ann, thank you so much for staying on top of this issue!  These Reps seem to have no clue on what a smart watch or internet device is!  All I am asking as you know, if I can add a Apple watch to my Go Unlimited 55+ plan.  Hate to see their response if I wanted to add a iPadSmiley Happy

0 Me gusta

LARRY763
Miembro

Still no firm answer here!  I would love to buy An Apple series 4 watch and keep my current Go Unlimited 55+ plan. Do I buy a GPS or GPS+Cellular watch to keep my current plan?

0 Me gusta