Re: My Verizon is temporarily unavailable

VOYAGER700
Miembro

Katim, I get the same message when i use the application to access My Verizon.

0 Me gusta

VOYAGER700
Miembro

AntonioC, my account is part of the postpaid service. I would like to pay my bill on time and I'd also like to view the bill. I'm having problems logging into my account to view my bill.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We know how important it is to be able to access your My Verizon account, ROLLIN26US. Have you tried accessing My Verizon from another line on the account? Is your App also down, in addition to your desktop browsers?

PeterP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

VOYAGER700
Miembro

If you know how important it is for us to be able to access our My Verizon account, then why haven't you addressed my issue or help me fix it?  You're trying to help someone else in the thread that I created.  I still cannot log in and you guys have yet to provide any help.

0 Me gusta

siroakley
Miembro

Hello voyager,

I dont know if this applies to you or not.  I am a prepaid / pay as you go new customer.  In all my information it never stated that prepaid customers are the lowest of the low at Verizon.

I finally found information that there are separate sites for prepaid / post (full/contract)customers.   Also there are different types of accounts in the full accounts.  Members, Managers and Account Owners.  I originally created an account here and I couldn't link my phone to my account.  This was because I was "prepaid"  All those messages wouldn't work because I couldn't link my phone.  And then I couldn't change any info because I wasn't the account manager.  smh.. its like circles.

Then I stumbled upon a link that solved all my issues.   This took me to a completely different area and I had access to everything.   I did have to use a new email address to sign up but now I can see everything.   Like I said, in my issue at least, or for any having this issue.  If you are prepaid.  The full site is not for us "low prepaid" users.   Instead of telling us "you can access" or "this is unavailable" SAY WHY.  

Registro en Mi Verizon - Validar cuenta móvil

After I linked my phone to this new area, all my phone info and payment etc... was there.   The weird issue tho.  Afterwards, to sign in, using the phone number works.  But if I use the new email as (username) it will give an error.   I hope this helps some people.

prepaid.jpg

0 Me gusta

VOYAGER700
Miembro

Thanks for trying to provide a solution Siroakley, but it did not solve my problem. You've shown more effort than any of the verizon employees who commented on this thread and never followed up. It has been a week and I am still unable to log into my account. The problem is still open and I am aún seeking a response and solution.

LACKSUPPORT
Miembro

I get the same thing.  For about almost 2 months now. 

Verizon hello, we can log in but nothing else.....do you understand yet?

Don't you want money?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

LACKSUPPORT,

That's quite some time. We can relate to how important it is to have control over your account, and be able to pay bills. What device are you using to sign in with? Are you using the browser or the application?

KatiM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We always want to see you be able to easily manage the account and I am sorry for the hassle this has caused, LACKSUPPORT. I have sent a Direct Message to you and I am eager to see this resolved once and for all. 

YaleK_VZW

0 Me gusta

Cameront
Miembro

Same story, different person. I am unable to access all the features of My Verizon, including support....So I ended up here to beg the verizon gods for access to my account features. So please if there are any helpful verizon support personnel out there could you please help me gain access to the rest of My Verizon.

0 Me gusta