Re: WHAT TO DO SINCE MULTIPLE DEVICE PAYMENT CREDIT PROMISES HAVE BEEN BROKEN SINCE DEC 2016?

kaybert
Miembro

For the benefit of other community members, I wanted to provide an update to this issue. As you can see above, a representative from Verizon responded to my post. Thus, our communication moved to private messaging.

Here is the transcript of our messaging over the following several days.
[removed]

FINAL COMMENTS

Not surprisingly, I heard nothing further from the CSR nor anyone else at Verizon about my $150 concession. It seems to me that my well-documented experience posted here plus the detailed letter I wrote to Verizon back in April of 2017 with website screen shots and transcripts of chats would warrant a response and inquiry from a Verizon senior manager or principal. The wheels on the Verizon bus flew off at every turn in my experience of purchasing a promotional iPhone upgrade-from the initial website user experience to my subsequent interaction with each and every customer service representative. So, I must conclude that Verizon does not value its customers. Moreover, it appears to me that Verizon does not even value its own employees. I don't blame the CSRs; frankly I feel very sorry for them. They are apparently poorly trained and given no authority to solve consumer problems. Their jobs must be terribly unrewarding.

As I mentioned previously, my family has been a continuing Verizon customer for 20+ years (originally with GTE). We've had an average of four devices on the account during the period. We regularly purchase replacement or additional devices from Verizon. Our monthly billing over the years has averaged approximately $200 per month. We have never missed a payment, nor have paid late. Having spent between $40,000 - $50,000 with Verizon over the years we will be taking our business elsewhere as it is clear that Verizon does not value our patronage. And we will urge everyone we know and anyone who asks to do the same.

Chat transcript removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.