Re: Can't access return label?

toasty444
Miembro

**insert dramatic music**

It is day 10. I have yet to receive the return shipping kit. I am writing this to reach out to anyone else who may be in the same situation as me.

If anyone is reading this, give up on finding online support with Verizon. No one is helpful. Not their Twitter support, none of their chat representatives, even the customer support accounts who answer these threads. They aren't helpful either. Everyone will give you different answers and some of them just give up on you to figure things out for yourself.

You'll have to take time out of your day to drive 2 hours out to your closest Verizon corporate store (not to be confused with a retailer), and return it there. If you're lucky, you won't have to drive that far. If you're not lucky at all, you'll probably have to drive farther.

I know it's tough, but I assure you, there is hope. Stay strong, friend. You will see the light soon. Your soul will no longer be contracted to the devil and you'll realize that Tracfone has just as much coverage as Verizon. Did you know that if you buy 10 of their 1GB cards, it's still cheaper than being contracted to the devil?

My thoughts go out to you, individuals who just want to get rid of their [Removed] Verizon phone. You will prevail!

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.