Re: Can't access return label?

toasty444
Miembro

I bought a new phone on the 23rd with a contract. I decided the plan wasn't right for me and called to cancel service and to return the phone since I have 14 days to do that. The lady on the phone told me I should have return labels for the devices that were sent to me. She then proceeded to deactivate my phone and jetpack (hotspot). Needless to say, I found that I was never given a shipping label. I just got my devices with a receipt rubberbanded to each of them. Return shipping labels were never given (perhaps because I ordered next-day shipping?).

Additionally, I just don't understand how I can no longer access this stuff. I can't even get a receipt under my account. Chat reps and Twitter support have told me I have to go to a Verizon corporate store to get that.

Thankfully, I was able to grab a hold of someone to send me a shipping return kit. Just bummed I had to bend over backwards and spent half the day trying to get help on this (I literally even went out to a Verizon retail store only to be told I couldn't get it shipped back except at corporate stores which is an hour away from where I'm located). You guys should really fix this. It smells super fishy, disallowing customers the ability to print shipping labels or even see their receipts after they decide to cancel service. You guys should provide a return shipping address regardless and not have so many hoops to jump. It's just one more reason for me to not consider or even recommend your company to anyone.

Hopefully the return shipping kit comes in. Otherwise, posting the return address would be great as well.

0 Me gusta