Moto X text to iOS device problems
gb755cs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Me and my brother bought my dad a Moto X in black for Christmas. We helped set up his email addresses and everything else is working fine. The one major problem it is having is that when he sends a text to anyone with an iPhone the iPhone users say they dint receive his text messages and when someone sends him a text he doesn't get them all. We just tried it with my nephew's iPhone 5C and the same thing my brother has an iPhone 5 both have the latest iOS and the Moto X got an update to Android 4.4 KitKat soon after booting it up for the first time. My dad is concerned because people who works with at his job have iPhones. I have a Nokia Lumia 928 and my stepmom has a LG Lucid 2 and text messages between those two phones and the Moto X can be sent and received without a hitch. I know Motorola will say it's Apple and vice versa. I would hate for him to have to exchange the phone for this single issue. The phone was purchases at a verizon corporate store on Christmas Eve. I looked on his Applemaccount and the SMS is not registered to any devices on the account. Happy New Year and thanks in advance for your time.

0 Likes