Re: MMS not working LG G2
schwem
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having the same issue until I decided to take matters into my own hands since verizon offered no assistance. What I did to start receiving/ sending mms messages after kitkat update was simple but not simple to figure out! I had to delete every message thread from every app including hangouts and the default messaging app. Then I had to find a reliable cache cleaner in the google play store! I then cleared all cached processes on my lg g2. I then turned my phone off for a short period of time which probably was not necessary a quick restart would probably be fine. I rebooted and went into my messaging apps settings  and enabled mms and sms message auto deleting and changed it to 200 sms per thread and 20 mms per thread! I made sure my messaging apps were completely empty and then successfully sent an mms message to my wife and then sent myself an mms message from her phone! I have since not had any issues but I make sure to keep the amount of messages/ threads very low to avoid the issue! I guess the stupid phone cannot handle more than a couple hundred messages after kitat update! I hope this helped as it worked fine for me but took me some time and alot of frustration to figure out!