MMS not working LG G2
crystalynn1212
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got my device switched out 3 days ago due to my old phone messing up with MMS. It was working great until yesterday when the exact same problem I was having with my old LG G2 started occurring AGAIN! My picture messaging does not work at all, sending or receiving. When receiving I get a gray box that looks like a broken photo and has a little triangle with an exclamation point in the corner. When sending I get an error message "attachment size limit is exceeded." The picture I am trying to send was taken with the phone itself!!!! I talked with a rep last night and I have done soft resets, hard resets, tried sending a pic with both wifi on and wifi off (data only), I have tried using the Verizon messaging app as well as others a rep reccommended, and still NOTHING WORKS!!! Hell they gave me a brand new SIM card two weeks ago to try to fix the old phone so it can't be that either. I am really getting frustrated with this whole ordeal. The phone wasn't even 6 months old when it messed up and now a brand new one messes up in less than 2 days after receiving it?!?! COME ON!!!! I don't pay my bill each month for a phone that doesn't work! HELP PLEASE!!!