The LG G2 that i just purchased 4 days ago is not allowing alarms to go off and the phone is slow and my texts are not sending or receiving what is wrong with my brand new phone?

Miembro

I have just purchased my LG G2 4 days ago.  I noticed last night that my messages were not sending and receiving.  Then this morning my alarms did not go off at 6 am or 7 am.  This is a brand new phone and I just switched from Tmobile to Verizon after 6 years.  I am disappointed that I am already having issues.  Not to mention that the one text I did get to come through after a restart was that after 4 days the 1 gb of data is at 75%-UGGGGHHH!  My daughters and I never went over 700 mg of data in 6 years and in 4 days we are already over 700 mb!  What on earth?!?  We all know how to connect and use Wi-Fi and keep data turned off to prevent this mishap, so I do not understand what has happened.  Never once went over with Tmobile and I am looking at a two year contract and high bills because of data?  Could something be causing this problem too?

So back to my original problem.  My LG G2 not processing smoothly & quickly.  My alarms are not working and texts messages are not sending and receiving where can I get help?  Should I just take the phone back and exchange?

Pestañas (1)