Re: G2 bad sim reader?
Tastiestbean

Perhaps. I bought mine at the store and it worked great. Went to work seemed fine. Got home no dice. I drove around town with it on my daily routine and it would loose signal in certain parts of town consistently and almost in the exact same areas. Very odd. I absolutely agree spec wise its one of the best and it has nice features (albeit similar to some of Samsung's). I ended up trading it in at the store and in all honest I don't think the people at the store believed me because they told me this was the last time I could trade phones. But I got the S4 today via wrangling and I honestly like the experience better. Seems more "complete" I guess. The G2 is zippy as fuck, but I had it overheat on me and it wouldn't do things like turn on the LED as a flashlight (it popped up with a message literally saying the phone was too hot to turn it on, wish I took a screen shot) and it would randomly shut off (which I imagine is a consequence of overheating). Verizon's tech support has no answers although I will say they were 2 very nice ladies whose names I can't remember. LG's tech support is clueless as hell. That's my 2 cents.

0 Likes