I have a few questions regarding the trade in offer for the iPhone 5s towards a 6. First off, I live in Harrisburg, NC and I'm worried that if I trade in my 5s before the deadline (9/30) I wont have a phone till they get back in stock. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for new iphones to get back in stock in North Carolina? Also, am I able to go to a Verizon store directly and trade in my phone or would I HAVE to ship it to them? The problem is I don't want to go without a phone for a month if the phone isn't in the store by the time I trade my phone in. If anyone has any answers to these questions, please let me know! ¡Gracias!
Solved! Go to Correct Answer
tommy005, I want to set your mind at ease. We realize that due to the high demand it may be difficult to get your phone traded in. I want to clarify the information you are referring to. We are asking for customers to submit their appraisal before September 30, 2014 so they can qualify for the promotional trade in value. We have extended the ship by date to November 15, 2014 so you will have enough time to receive your iPhone 6 and trade in your 5S. For additional information, you can click the following link and read under "iPhone Trade-in Promotion." http://vz.to/1q0nyxQ
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi, to do the trade in you go here. Verizon will send you an addressed envelope to mail it in. When you go to the above link, it will ask questions:
- ¿El dispositivo se enciende y apaga?
- Is the LCD screen free of cracks and functioning correctly?
- El dispositivo y los puertos de conexión, ¿están libres de corrosión visible y daños causado por agua?
- El dispositivo y el puerto de carga, ¿están libres de grietas, golpes y no les faltan piezas/partes?
A promotional trade-in offer is available for customers who purchase a new Apple iPhone 6 or Apple iPhone 6 Plus with Verizon Wireless and submit a trade-in request for an iPhone (4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S) that is in good working condition by 9/30/14.
Are you purchasing a new Apple iPhone 6 or Apple iPhone 6 Plus with Verizon Wireless and submitting a trade-in request for an iPhone (4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S) that is in good working condition?
Customer must be in good standing at time of trade-in. Gift card may take 4-6 weeks only for these promotional trades.
Is the Activation Lock turned off (e.g. Find My iPhone)?
After filling it out, Verizon will offer you a price for your phone (for the iPhone 6 promo, should be $200 for iPhone 4/4S/5/5C and $300 for iPhone 5S). You'll have 30 days to send it in to Verizon in order to get the gift card for your phone. Here's the fine print from the above link:
Antes de enviar tu dispositivo, ten en cuenta lo siguiente:
- Manufacturer, model and condition must be accurately described in the appraisal process.
- No podremos devolverte tu dispositivo.
- El dispositivo se debe recibir dentro de los 30 días de haberse realizado el cálculo de valor o este estará sujeto a cambio.
- Elimina toda la información personal y los datos guardados en tu dispositivo antes de enviarlo.
Si el dispositivo funciona con iOS7, deberás usar tu Id. de Apple para eliminar la aplicación Find My iPhone para restablecer la configuración de fábrica.
- Los dispositivos que hayan sido informados como perdidos o robados no son elegibles y si se envían no serán devueltos.
- Importante: Debes desactivar el servicio de todos los dispositivos antes de enviarlos.