Re: I hate this Thunderbolt and I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jpoprock1
Enthusiast - Level 3

For the record... I'm not going to just "throw out" my phone. I'm willing to wait it out a bit though. I have yet to call VZW about the problem, because I already know what to expect. They'll want me to do a hard reset, and we all know that won't do anything. So why waste the time doing that?? If they were willing to just cut to the chase and send me a new device, or even a refurb, that would be great. We all know that the refurb will do the same thing as the one I have now, so if I end up going thru 4 or 5 refurbs chasing a known problem... maybe THEN they will let me get a different phone.

I would prefer to stay with Andriod, but I'd like to get the show on the road either way. I want to buy a BlueTooth headset for my device, but maybe If I knew I was going to get a different model, I would choose a particular BT device? OR maybe it wouldn't matter? I also would like to apply my Bestskinever skin,but not if I'm going to send this phone back. And then if I go thru a bunch of refurbs, applying the skin would be a waste (they are only like $8.99, but still).

All I want is a device that works that I can enjoy, get my skin/case/BT established for, and be happy.

If the iPhone battery life is horrible, and hard to swap out, then I wouldn't like that either. Although, I am a Mac user... so I could dock it while I'm at work no problem. I would have to have the largest capacity iPhone, which would be salty. And I don't want a white one.

Can AT&T iPhone 4's be made to work with Verizon if they are jailbroken? My buddy has one w/ AT&T and wants to get a new phone. So he'd sell me his for cheap I bet. However, I don't think it will work on the VZW network without a bunch of hassle.

0 Likes