Android Market Glitch
Another_Dave
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is maybe a new issue. I have quite a few apps on my TB from Android Market. I have gotten into the habit of opening A.M. daily, going into menu, and selecting my apps. BTW, I do this to get updates on my apps, as they seem like something is updated most every day, a good thing I may say. Normally, this results in showing all the apps I have installed. Yesterday, the list was 3 apps. Showing of 3 apps under my apps went on until I had been out and about for about 6 hours. I did a shut down and removed the battery in order to check the SD card's being in place. Check but no change. After 6 plus hours though, and for some unknown or unidentified reason, I was suddenly deemed worthy once again to view all my apps in this area. What gives? Anybody else having same issue?

0 Likes
Re: Android Market Glitch
davidw510

I had the same issue 2 or 3 weeks ago.  It didn't last as long, but was the same symtoms.  I do about the same, check My Apps in the marketplace to see if there are updates (which there usually are).

Hmm.. come to think of it, I may have noticed that during the 4G outage VZW was having a couple weeks ago.  I just chalked it up to the outage and waited it out.  I think my list returned in just 2 or 3 hours.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Clear your market data.  Settings-Applications-Manage Applications-All, go to Market and choose Clear Data. 

0 Likes
Another_Dave
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok, thanks. I followed your directions. cannot tell if any difference. I'll leave this open until tomorrow, then I will accept/close as solved.

PJNC284 wrote:

Clear your market data.  Settings-Applications-Manage Applications-All, go to Market and choose Clear Data. 

0 Likes