Re: Swipe
Tboltaz
Contributor - Level 1

I have started using FlexT9 keyboard. It is by far the BEST one I have used. Here's a link, a little expensive but will be the best purchase you've made. .

FlexT9's 4-in-1 keyboard interface enables you to Speak-Trace-Write-Tap input.

FlexT9 powered by Dragon is a four-in-one keyboard experience that puts you in the driver’s seat for communicating how you want – when you want. And only FlexT9 gives you the power to seamlessly switch between the Speak. Trace. Write. Tap. input modes as easily as it is to flip on a light switch! Read on below for a list of supported Android devices and instructions for making FlexT9 your default keyboard.

FlexT9 is available in US and UK English, French, German, Italian and Spanish and supports the following Android OS v2.1 and higher devices: (USA) Verizon Moto Droid X, Moto Droid/Droid 2, Fascinate and Xoom; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide, myTouch 4G, Nexus One, Nexus S, Vibrant and Dell Streak 7; AT&T Captivate & Nexus One; Sprint Epic, Evo & Galaxy Tab; (Europe): Motorola Milestone and Xoom; HTC Desire, Desire HD, and Desire Z; Samsung Galaxy Si9000 and Galaxy Tab, and Dell Streak 7.

FlexT9 Four-in-One Keyboard At-a-Glance:

• Speak: leverages the power of Dragon Dictation to easily – and reliably - turn talk into text
• Trace: continuous touch input - just glide your finger from one letter to the next
• Write: use your finger to quickly draw anything you would want to type
• Tap: tap, tap, tap on the keyboard old school!

I got this as Amazon's free app of the day sometime last week, never switching back to swype, swiftkey or any others, this one is PERFECT, here's the link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nuance.flext9.input&feature=search_result

0 Likes