Re: Phone turns itself on after I turn it off
camaro01octane
Enthusiast - Level 3

relieable is one thing thunderbolt is not, i turned on my phone manytimes, even did a factor reset to still have problems with my phone, and to top it off i called  verizon and my phone dropped call after waiting 20 minutes. I called back and told second person my phone just dropped a call after waitign 20 minutes and this problem happens sometimes but barely, once again after verizon customer had my information it dropped again. Did i get a call back from the customer service person, NOPE after calling the 4th person and being 45 minutes later i finally got someone to call me back since i had to get a hair cut. I had to pay 450 bucks for a galaxys3 phone. SInce i am under alltels truely unlimited internet that verizon is trying to discontinue from alltel customers by pricing phones at outrageous prices. I most say i truely miss alltel they never did treat customers like this. They had very good customer service and when i had a problem with a motorola phone that alltel knew about they got customers a new style of phone,