Just started rebooting randomly April 2012
elecgtrmn

I was reading everyone's problem with TB reboots for half an hour, looking for answers. Was very surprised they were all from 2011 and my issues started about a month ago. Also, a big selling feature to me was FM Radio, a built in HTC app. It is completely broken and just recycles until I kill it. There seems to be no updates available. I'm on Thunderbolt  2.11.605.9, Andriod 2.3.4.      

Additionally, the HTC bloatware that runs in the background is getting worse not better. I don't use HTC's News, Stocks, Flickr, Blockbuster, Bitbop, Slacker, and all 8 or so of the Verizon apps. I Can't stop them from running in the background and can't uninstall them. My battery is starting drain more quickly lately. The phone is 10 months old and I can not go back to Motorola for over a year.

Is there anything going on in the last month or so that would cause this crap to start messing with the TB? It was a decent phone with a great screen until recently. It's becoming a problem and I'd like to fix it before it becomes a nightmare

0 Likes