Re: Continued ICS delay for Rezound
Jay968
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I am sorry but you are missing the point...

Last November Verizon said that the phone would receive  ICS by EARLY 2012...that didn't happen. No word why. And you say that we should just accept the fact that they now say it'll come in June or July? Well, so far nothing...even though HTC says it is ready and good to go!

IThe Rezound is a phone that is advertised as being a hotspot capable phone...Well it's hotspot feature absolutely sucks.

Several ICS leaks have appeared, the last being reported as a very good one with no issues...doesn't seem to matter to Verizon and once again even HTC has said it is good to go...and still nothing, no update, no word why or ANYTHING from Verizon.

Frankly I am about to switch back to my iphone because of the hotspot issues on the Rezound...it is absolutely horrendous.

ALL I ask is for SOME kind of word from Verizon as I feel that I totally wasted my money on both the Rezound and on a monthly hotspot fee. It is NOT that I want ICS so bad, it's that I am HOPING that ICS will fix that hotspot feature. I am in a position where I cannot get my money back for the Rezound...Verizon is in a position to say that even though they made promises, they don't have to live up to them. Again, just a word from them as to why this is not happening would help. That's all I ask.