Bought a Pixel 4 through Verizon with no extended warranty. I broke it, so what now?
BILLYVANN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently signed a $950 contract for a Google Pixel 4 and did not choose to get the extended warranty. Now, I am in a trap and still owe $700 for a broken Pixel 4 that is now being offered for BOGO (buy one get one) at Verizon shortly after I signed a contract. I also found out that if I bought my phone directly through Google, they would have helped me get a new phone or at least fixed through their 1 year limited warranty. Verizon gave me a 2 week warranty after my purchase. The sales rep at Verizon helped me get hooked on a contract so well, but after I signed the $950 contract, they want nothing to do with me unless I have an interest of buying another phone. 

I want Verizon to give me the option of applying their latest promotion by adding another line to my account and providing me with a free Pixel 4. I don't really care about the extra $150 gift card also being offered with this promotion. I will end my relationship with Verizon if I don't receive the same loyalty and understanding in return.  

Verizon... please give me a new Pixel 4 or at the bare minimum, give me the option of adding another line to my account with a free google pixel 4. It is not fair you are only offering this promotion to new customers. I made a mistake and broke my pixel 4 and would be grateful receiving a free one because I still owe $700 on the phone that is now being offered for buy one get one. I will end my relationship with Verizon if I don't receive the same loyalty and understanding in return. I may have to file a small claims case in court if I don't receive help. Verizon, Stop taking your oldest customers for granted and help them!   

Labels (1)
0 Likes