Setting Custom Downloaded Ringtones/Notifactions to Google Pixel
MICKEYMOUSE78R

I have been using the app Zedge to download ringtones/notification sounds.  They little by little dropped off the names I had them assigned to.  I can no longer get them to work.  Any thoughts on how to fix this?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Setting Custom Downloaded Ringtones/Notifactions to Google Pixel
bearone21
Legend

updates change how things work/worked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Organizing your ringtones and assigning it to each user is definitely a handy feature, so let's take a closer look. What is the current software on your device? Please check here: http://spr.ly/6602Esane

When did the issue start? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the Zedge app? If not, please do so and keep us updated on the results.

Please note that the Zedge app is a third party application so we can walk through general troubleshooting. If the issue is deemed an app issue, you will have to contact the app developers directly. You can do so here: http://spr.ly/6609Esanl (go to the Developer section)

AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes
MICKEYMOUSE78R

I tried your suggestions and sadly, it still doesn't work.  Thank you though.

0 Likes
MICKEYMOUSE78R

Well, here is an update.  My downloaded sounds work for incoming phone calls, just not text messages and that is really what I want.  I will keep working at it to figure it out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I like to customize my phone as well so I can certainly understand wanting to get this working. Have you tried a different application outside of Zedge? TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
MICKEYMOUSE78R

Any that you may suggest?  I tried one but it didn't work for notifications either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! To confirm, have you tried to use the VZ Tones application? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes