Re: 4G LTE Signal goes white and data connection lost
kerryb23
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had to add my 2 cents in on this since I appear to be in the same boat as everyone else.  I now have my 3rd Bionic phone.  I cannot keep a signal on my phone to look at my facebook at lunch at work or in the parking lot when I get ready to go home.  Fact is that I have a hard time getting my pages to load at all.  Last time I took it to Verizon, the rep said that the first thing they had to do before ordering yet another replacement, was do a factory reset.  He said if they do a factory reset and the signal comes back, then it is an app that I have on my phone.  This phone was loaded with the few apps that I had on my Droid 2.  He wiped my phone and walla the signal came back.  Told me to try loading 1 or 2 apps every day until I found the app causing the problem.  Now I know that it was just a smoke screen, to keep me happy and not have to order me another replacement phone.  Since it was a refurb unit, it is covered for a year.  Until it starts working like it is supposed to I will keep taking it back to Verizon.  They better come up with a fix soon or they are going to be refunding me some money for the 4G service I am paying for.  I have been a faithful customer for years, and have never had this problem, I am very disappointed in how this known problem is being handled by them.

0 Likes