DROID CHARGE STINKS
Craddock

Ok I mostly have a comment BUT if someone is able to help I would greatly appreciate it!  First off let me just say that I have had 3 Droid Charges to date.  The same thing is happening on all my phones.  Static, noises, sounds, beeping while I'm talking on the phone.  I currently was in a wreck.....(a deer hit me) and was unable to have a conversation with my insurance provider due to the noises on the line.  They had to call me back 3 times within 10 mins. Now Im having the issue of my data disappearing.  This device is a 4G, granted it isnt 4G in my area at this time I know where my phone works at and where it dosent.  Yesterday (6/26/12) I called and spoke to tech support who informed me that they would open a trouble ticket.  Thinking to myself "WOW" I am gonna be able to find why my phone is crazy!!!!!  The <Ticket number removed for privacy.> was provided via text.  Now when you have no data service you dont have the ability to retrieve your vcml messages, no internet explorer blah blah blah.  Received a call today from Verizon Wireless tech support who informed me tht currently at my address there is no data.  I live in West Virginia just because my address is where i receive my bill dosent mean i live there.  I realize tht my service will not be perfect but enough is enough!  I currently have 3 phones not under contract and 1tht currently is, it is almost worth it to me to break my contract.  I mean the "Network" is not keeping up its end of the agreement.  When the rep called back he advised tht maybe I need to rethink my services......Really?  Are you telling me to go with a different provider?   I'm so over this crap and if I dont pay my bill cause they arent honoring their agreement you bet your butt tht they wld turn my service off right real quick! 

Soooooooo I guess maybe my question is is anyone else experiencing the same issue as me?

<Moved from the to the for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes