Re: 4G dropping to 3G
thomsbiz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey timnyc,

I understand as I am on the other coast and in the San Francisco Bay Area and am often dropped from 4G to 3G all the time and most often when I am trying to use the system to demo a networking feature of the 4G system because I am demonstrating WordPress or some cPanel access where the current wifi access will not allow high security access.

This happens all of the time and I am given excuse after excuse to explain away the fact that they (verizion) can not deliver what they claim, EVER,.

THIS IS OLD AS I TALK TO THE TECH SUPPORT EVERY MONTH ABOUT THIS AND IT IS ALWAYS AFTER I TALK TO THEM THAT THEY SAY HOW SORRY THEY ARE AND THE SYSTEM ISN'T PERFECT BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS WE ARE WORKING TO IMPROVE.

BULL SHIP...

KISS MY A**

I HAVE LISTENED TO THIS FOR MORE THAN 4 YEARS NOW AND I AM TIRED OF HAVING TO SUCK IT UP AND THINK THAT THEY DO CARE.

VERIZION YOU SUCK. AND IF I WAS PROVIDING YOU THE SAME LEVEL OF SERVICE THAT YOU ARE SUPPLYING ME, I WOULD BE FIRED.

THIS IS FOR THE TIME OF MINE THAT YOU WASTE TRYING TO BE BUSINESS LIKE TO YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE.

I AM DONE BEING NICE...................................................