Re: 2.2 Update Droid X
disturbedrod

And how did you manage to do your work before Droid X? don't tell me now that because of not having flash on your phone you're no longer able to do your work, you're one more that I read that blames their lack of patience on VZW and Motorola, it's their fault now that your life sucks and to fix that you need Froyo NOW!!!

I'm happy I use my phone as an extension of my laptop to receive emails when I'm on the road, make phone calls (actually I just love big fancy cell phones you know, but most of the time I use it to make phone calls, how weird isn't it?) and not as my laptop, I have other things that I use the phone for, but if tomorrow my phone breaks or gets lost my life won't end, looks like yours ended when you bought the DX, I'm sorry that happened to you.

And yeah, looks like you don't know too much about hardware and software, DX and D2 are not the same, even if they look the same, the don't have the same processor, the screen is different, keyboard, etc etc... the real story is that developing and testing software isn't an easy thing to do, it's just a bug in this or that, yeah sounds easy, do you know how much effort is required to fix it? do you know what it takes to test it?

But your excuse about flash is a nice excuse, I should look a way to use it and blame the phone for something I didn't do

If you're still on your 30 days to return the phone, go and get a Droid 2 and enjoy Flash in BETA, I really doubt Droid X will get the update in the next couple days as promised, I hope I'm mistaken, and btw, after you get 2.2 please don't come back whining about how Flash is making crash your phone or how pages are not rendering correctly, because BETA = lots and lots of bugs and this time is not VZW or Motorola's fault, go to the Adobe forums and demand a fix there

BTW, did you know that the iPhone doesn't has Flash? unless you jailbreak it and install an app intended to emulate Flash, but won't work 100% of the times

0 Likes