Re: Your Thoughts
TLBauer3617
Contributor - Level 1

Josephh wrote:

I love it.. My favorite phone ever, and doubt i'll ever part with it for a long time.. As everyone said, the battery life isnt' the best, but it definetly isn't a game turner for me.. I just have a spare battery I keep charged and carry with me, so if my battery dies, I can just swap batteries out, it only takes a minute to swap batteries and reboot the device.. then I can charge the other battery when I get home.. 

I, too, carry a spare battery (actually 2 1500mah) with me wherever I go.  I bough a 1750mah batter on Amazon.com.  I believe that this is the highest capacity battery that you can buy without having to go to an extended back (I tried a 3500 mah, but it made the phone just too bulky for me).

I am a light to moderate user of the phone.  I don't use the internet much on it; just some texting, taking a few calls, and checking in on Facebook once in a while.  With my 1750mah battery, I can get approximately three days of use between charges.  However, I use an app called "Battery Booster" (free in the Market) that really helps to extend the battery life.  It turns off WiFi when the phone goes into lock mode, and then turns it back on when the phone is unlocked.  In my own personal research, I found that WiFi was the biggest drain on the battery after the Froyo upgrade.  I don't use 3G unless WiFi is not available, and I have turned off all of the syncs that I'm not interested in.

0 Likes