Re: Help for corrupted SDcard
TLBauer3617
Contributor - Level 1

rxdr wrote:

When I downloaded the 2.2 update, somehow it wiped the whole file that lets my sd card communicate with my phone. I have done 6 hard resets and I do not have the ability to see photos or music on my phone, Also there are none of the functions that allow me to use music player.  When I choose that app it says no music available and there are no buttons that allow me do anything (menu key gone,etc).All the preloaded pics and music are no longer on phone or on sd card. The file emmc which I think (?) might control these function is empty. Anybody got any help and if so could you walk me through it because customer support & HTC cannot seem to figure it out? I downloaed OI file manager and some of  my music shows up and I can see no pics (wiped them all) and I can see the 6 songs I put on phone from my computer but I cannot play them. Suggestions?

Had the same problem with my wife's phone when the Froyo 2.2 came in:  fried her sd card.  We ended up just buying a new one ... cost me $9 and the headache was over!

0 Likes