Switching from T-mobile to Verizon (Getting 2 Incredible's) - Ship Date Issues
jon23781

Ordered: May 10th (evening) - At local Verizon store (Colonial Heights, VA) Ordered (2) two Droid Incredible's for myself and wife. <--- was told would arrive on May 29th or may come earlier
Ship notification: Not yet
Arrived: Not yet

Called Verizon Customer Service:
May 17th to verify <--- gal told me it would ship May 19th or 20th (Unfortunately did not get her name, big mistake in retrospect - but I trusted her.)

May 20th

called to get tracking number <--- lady told me that my information was in the system but there was no order placed. Instructed to get name off receipt and call local store
Visited local store - Was informed that it would not be shipped until 29th and was ensured that order was placed.

May 24th

Called Customer Service in effort to verify which rep was correct in my last (2) two calls to customer service.
A man informed me that he could see my information but that no order was placed.

May 29th or 31st (Future)

Plan to go to store to make sure that order was placed and get tracking number if possible.

I hope what I have experienced is not a reflection on Verizon. I have family with Verizon and have been looking forward to a switch for sometime. Since V-Wireless finally got Android phones I started saving up. I just spent $1,000 on phones and accessories to switch and I don't feel that I have been taken care of. I am starting to regret my switch.

0 Likes