Re: LIST THE DATE U GOT UR DROID INCREDIBLE!
onewithshadows

Wow, that sounds like a pretty bad rep. You should have at the very least called back to get a different rep to see if they also did not care if you wanted to drop Verizon or not. I am sure you wouldn't have had the same problem twice on something like that. Verizon has always been stellar in the customer service department for me. I have been with them for almost 2 years now. I am sure they have a handful of bad reps just like anyone else though.

If nothing else with the phones I am sure you will get it before the expected shipdate, possibly anyway. A lot of people seem to be getting their phones before the expected ship date. Verizon should have had more phones in backstock for defective handsets etc, and to insure they had enough for everyone. However, there is a shortage in the supply chain (Samsung) They can't be blamed entirely for the shortage, because they have no control over that. I was hoping to wake up to my email this morning...but no go. Oh well. I know it will be no later than the 29th. It doesn't really matter though. I have no choice but to wait. Honestly, if you were to jump ship over just having to wait for a phone your nuts. Everyone knows that of all the carriers Verizon has some of the BEST customer service. They even refunded $20 on my bill since I had to change my plan for a phone I didn't have yet. Good luck on your phone though, I have already been waiting 15 days and my impatience surprisingly has sort of diminished a  bit.

0 Likes