Re: Incredible?? Really?
nautene
                                               "when you need to rely on your network to save your life, verizon will be there, if you                              use  ATT  you might want a second phone or another person around you using verizon."

If my house was on fire I would have to go next door for a call to 911. I can stand outside and get no signal and I have VERIZON. Even the Verizon rep said my area is "mediocre" yes its quoted.

My sister has Verizon NO Problems. I have Verizon BIG PROBLEM. I switched because of her. If another service works better for you, move to that service. If I were to stay with Verizon, I would have to go back to having a  Land Line at home..That I haven't had in a year or two. To each their own make the best choice for you. There are many people on the forums that have not had any problems with Verizon  and love the service but there are those of us who have multiple ones. Everyone has an opinion you have yours they have theirs.

FOR SOME PEOPLE big red is not the answer sadly I am one of those people. I will try another network if not I will go back to ATT who I never had call issues with (they are changing their unlimited internet)...Listening to my sister I ended up with a headache. AGAIN YOU MAY NOT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE BUT I HAVE HAD MANY in the short time(service started March 5)  that I have dealt with Verizon. AGAIN, For those people who support Vzw it  may work for you but it doesn't mean it works for everyone.

0 Likes