Re: Incredible?? really?
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

bk31th your post contains a few errors.

1. The Incredible has 8GB+512MB of (Flash)ROM. Not 512

2. THe Incredible supports up to a 32GB expansion card. Not 16 "gig"

As for the 3.7 vs 4.3 inch screen...... All I can say is that I received my Incredible last week and I doubt I would want a much bigger screen. The 3.7 AMOLED screen is just right, for me. There is no way I would trade connectivity for hardware. And believe me, I am no fan of VZW, just look back through some of my previous posts, I am perhaps one of their biggest critics.

I have had many different cell phones in the past, starting with a "bag phone" in 1994. Motorola's, Samsungs, etc. 2 years ago I bought a LG Dare and was very happy with it. UNTIL I bought an IPOD Touch and realized what all the hoopla over the Iphone was about. However, I have had friends and co-workers who have the IPhone and they constantly complain about reception. At the end of the day, (for me anyway) its all about THE PHONE. I would gladly go back to 1990s technology in hardware if it meant reliable connectivity. I was holding out on upgrading my LG Dare thinking maybe the IPhone was coming to VZW, until I saw the Incredible. Now that I have had a chance to use the phone for five days I can honestly say that I am extremely pleased with it.

The one point that you bring out that I can agree with is the battery life, mine does last all day, but having to recharge it every night is an issue for me, albeit a minor issue (for me) considering the features that the phone gives me all day in trade off for the nightly recharge.

0 Likes