Re: Incredible?? Really?
Wildman
Legend

In my opinion I would truly think it over completely before considering jumping ship because of a device, I have had Sprint and AT$T and Verizon's network is superior and also I tried the HD2 from T-Mobile and the device had its possibilities but I loved the device but T-Mobiles service was terrible with dropped calls, lack of 3G in my area and customer service shows no interest in resolving anything, So far I haven't experienced any major issues being where Im at with Verizon.

As for the Incredible it has its possibility but it wasn't for me but I have got a chance to lay hands on the HTC EVO (Now that's the power I expected from Android) and I hope Verizon realease a simular device that can give the HD2 and EVO a run for their money because Sprint is making false statements on the EVO and the network, 4G is only in a small amount of the cities and they still will force customers to pay for 4G even in areas that its not even available (How does that work) and also the forward facing camera isn't supported by any software as of yet and you can only use the Video Conference feature when you are in a 4G area.

I hope you think your decision out wisely because Verizon isn't perfect but its closer than others in a lot of area at least in my opinion.

0 Likes