Your are actually very right! Thank you for your help. I called verizon and they offered my a droid razr maxx or to wait for a patch. He suggests I wait for about 30 days and if I can't handle the issue, I should call back. He told me that they are aware of the issues and are likely to patch it. Either way, I got two very helpful solutions, and got to keep 200 bucks in my pocket!