Late breaking news...
BrackBelly

As I continue to attempt to make my BB experience better, I obtained a Verizon/Samsung Network Extender SCS-26UC4.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=gotoFemtocell

After conferring with a few pro's in this field I had much doubt about trying this.

With a simple plug-n-play setup I'm enjoying a -80 to -96 signal in all parts of my home. Whereas this may not be the answer for everyone, it has made my signal from poor to adequate. Things are streaming as they should... No hiccups.

I'm not ready to throw a party just yet but the first 2 hours of testing have been more pleasurable than not.

The very limited literature about this product had led me to believe it would only help on phone calls. However I see a big improvement in the numbers.

I can't wait for my kids to come over and use their Verizon devises. They always complain about being in a dead spot... And it truly was. Time will tell... And I need a few other fellow complainers to visit, notice and verify the difference.

As of right now I've gone through my battery of activities I would try to access and have not had one hang or fail to open and run.

Wow, something has gone right today. Now to pick up some bargain stocks... A bit of a sell off today.

Without hope there is gloom, hope to see the sun rise tomorrow,   -tom2-

0 Likes