Re: Outrageous Usage
Doodle

I also had outrageous usage this month. They capped my bill at $250.00. I went back through the usage data and there was usage reported when I wasn't connected, the laptop was turned off and the device was not plugged in. So far this month I've been watching my usage increase like wildfire. I don't download music, watch videos, etc. I've been playing the same couple of games since I started using verizon 7 months ago. I average 3500 per month.

When I called in they told me I was over my limit on the 5th my month starts on the 2nd. One thing I've also found is that you can not trust the VZ manage, last night it went from 1064. to 17.,

After someone at verizon called me a lair I was put on hold for 30 minutes when they came back on line they credited my account and are sending me a new device. Something and I still don't know what happened to cause the increase. What ever this problem is it is on Verizons end and they need to fix it.

I also told them I'd go back to dial up if I had that kind of bill again and they had better be ready to let me out my contract. I can not pay that kind of bill and live in a rural area and can not get anything else. Dail up may be slow but at least it's unlimited.

0 Likes