Broadband for less !
dfdever

Cricket is advertisting Broadband for $49 a month unlimited.

Paying a lot more here!

Why can't Version offer Rollover minutes too?

0 Likes
Re: Broadband for less !
Not applicable

Because Verizon is the market leader with the largest market share.  They don't have to offer low cost plans.

0 Likes
imachildagain
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks so much for the tip.  Unfortunately I checked and Cricket doesn't have coverage in our area for cell or broadband.  Darn!  I would have been interested.  Unlimited certainly sounds better, but also would like to find out the speed and reliability of some of these other plans.  I'll keep researching.  We have Consumer Cellular cell phone as it much cheaper for us and runs off AT&T towers. We'd had Verizon cell for 10 years, but changing the plan from 3 of us to 2, and flack and problems, we had to find other options.  Verizon is fairly stable for Broadband here, but are on a month to month plan, so we can switch any time if we find an alternative.  If I keep having problems with Verizon usage being overcharged, I might switch.

0 Likes
Deamorei
Enthusiast - Level 2

"Because Verizon is the market leader with the largest market share.  They don't have to offer low cost plans."

Verizon and AT&T just dropped phone plans from 100 bucks to 70 bucks a month. They didn't do it because they wanted to or competition sake. To the OP. Try Millenicom or Data Jack if you can access either. They have no contract unlimited data use plans for cheaper or the same as Verizon charges. I would also make sure to complain to your congressmen, senators, FCC, FTC and better business bureau. More complaints equals more pressure to get these measley 5GB caps raised to acceptable levels.

0 Likes