If it doesn't work it is because Verizon Wireless is not letting it work. Try using it on a real provider's service instead of this garbage Verizon Wireless forces us to pay through the nose for.
Suecarson, I am sorry to learn that the URL did not work. I am not sure why it didn't work as it worked on my end. No worries, you will find the steps below how you can log in to the admin site to update the password:
Crea una conexión de red Wi-Fi con tu dispositivo.
Launch a web browser then navigate to. (Your computer must be connected to your Jetpack to access this address. Alternatively, navigate to 192.168.1.1)
• Click Sign In (located in the upper-right).
• Enter the Admin Password then click Sign In.
• Once signed in from the left menu, click Jetpack Settings.
• From the Jetpack tab, enter the appropriate password into the following fields:
• The password must be at least 6 characters.
• Enter current password
• Enter new password
• Confirmar nueva contraseña
• Click Save Changes (located in the lower-right).
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!