Re: What can be done now??
HVACGUY

OMG!! Finally a place where I can vent and where others understand the frustration Im feeling towards Verizon!

Well, If I tell you I too have the Storm 1, you should already know Im in the same boat with you. Which I hate the most about this, is that I just got it. I thought I treat myself to a better phone then the Alias I had for a better part of almost 2 years. I kept getting the comments that the phone was to small for me, or that it isn't a Mans phone. So when my 2 year contract was almost up, I decided to get a phone that will help me with my job and compliment me while I use it.

So, December 22, 2009 I walk into a Verizon store and purchase my Future wife the EnV touch2 and I get myself the BB storm. And The nightmare begins. But I don't put up with it for long. Just in 6 weeks, I go through 2 BB storm! That's a Red flag if I know one. To go through 2 phones that quick,. For the same **bleep**, lame stuff. I was doing everything you were writing about. Taking the battery off, waiting for it to boot up. Having to put up with it freezing up on me. The last straw was when I wanted to take a picture of some parts I needed to send to my boss, and the **bleep** PHONE froze on me. So, I did what I always did. After placing the battery back on and the phone coming back to life, I noticed something shocking!!! I just had a few phone numbers in my daily call log. No Names.

Heaven Help me. This phone went alzheimer's on me and deleted all my contacts from my call list. That was it! I had it with that phone. I knew something was up, when this supposedly "smartphone" went **bleep** on me. SO I immediately drive to the nearest Verizon store and tell them I was getting ready to through that **bleep** phone out the window. And what does Verizon do instead of helping us out, because there PHONE SUCKS! The only way to stop that happening again, is to get a DIFFERENT PHONE. NICE! Yeah, like that's what I want to do every month, pay practically full price for a new phone and get charged up the **bleep**-percream for activation and new line and again, fill out the rebate form for a **bleep** 100 dollars.

So I down grade to a kids phone because Im so upset with them. They don't care. They have the new storm 2 and they cant even say, "hey, lets upgrade you for free for all the trouble your having with that phone to the storm 2". Nope, they expected me to again, come out of pocket to get another line activated on my account, which is already 3 lines. And go through the whole song and dance....etc.

My last 2 bills for Verizon were over 500 dollars. I've given them a THOUSAND dollars and they cant keep me happy by helping me get a new phone.  Im ready to leave Verizon, unless they do something here soon.

I hope this helps you out a little. Just to know that you are not alone when it comes to frustration with Verizon and their Storm 1 phone.

Carlos 

0 Likes