Need adivce!!
hnicholas

So i have had my blackberry storm 2 for about 3 months now.  I have had SO many problems with it - but at the same time lovee what it can do. Before this phone i had the curve, so i was used to how blackberrys work already.  My first problem was that if i set my phone down too hard it would restart (and this would happen about 5 times a day) && if you have a blackberry you would know how freakin long it takes to restart so you could see how annoyed i would get! It comes to find out that it was the battery falling out & going back in - so i fixed it by putting a little piece of business card back there. Well, now i have been having even more problems - the battery draining (im talking completely dead in 9 hours without even touching it), it freezes at times, it will suddenly silence everyting (even if its on loud) && the screen will STICK and wont let me text or push down sometimes. I dont get how a $500 phone could have so many problems? Will verizon let me get a different phone although my 30 days are over? Or is that not an option but maybe i can pay what i have to with the insurance & get a new storm2?

what do you think??

Labels (1)
0 Likes