my blackberry is deleting my call log and i didnt tell it to!!!! help please
mstro87

why is this happening? i have a 2GB media card and thats where all my media goes. i deleted apps i dont need..etc. everything ive read to do. hellllpppp please!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry deleting call log!!!! help please
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

mstro87 wrote:

why is this happening? i have a 2GB media card and thats where all my media goes. i deleted apps i dont need..etc. everything ive read to do. hellllpppp please!

Hi,

The call log on a Blackberry is stored in the device's main memory, not on the media card.  Also, apps are stored in the main device memory, too.  This is one of the downsides of a Blackberry, in my opinion. 

Doc

0 Likes
Re: my blackberry is deleting my call log and i didnt tell it to!!!! help please
RoniTalk
Enthusiast - Level 3

what kind of blackberry do you have? i know this was common issue with the blackberry pearl. you may want to make sure you have enough space on your phone's memory. save all your media to your memory card, and delete all email, sms, and mms in the phone that you don't need to keep. if there's a software update available for phone, then try it.

If it's a Curve (like my phone) and you need more space for apps, you can go the Media icon, press the Blackberry menu key, choose Options then change the Device Memory Limit from 5MB to 15MB....

0 Likes