Re: Bing can't be deleted - and other irritations
akamble

The real problem is the complete sense of control over my device that Verizon has shown.

You are correct no one can delete AIM, Bing & Yahoo Messenger, which is annoying to the 90th degree.

But what I find strange I can select Google Talk and that I can delete. I would like to know what configuration allows the device to selectively choose what Search Providers & Instant Messenger I can only hide and those I can exercise more control over.

I have used BING on my desktop and it has been a less than satisfactory experience, thus I don't want it on my Blackberry.

If I upgrade to a Google based OS device and continue my service with Verizon, will I lose any of my Google based applications and application configurations because Verizon may decide to change my configuration without my knowledge or approval.

Please don't send me a link to the Customer Agreement, because it is not a true contract, a contract is negotiation between 2 parties.

If you want to continue to have a vendor relationship with me and my multiple Verizon accounts then keep my happiness in mind.

0 Likes