Tour - trackball & other problems?
kevlar119

I've had the same problem with the trackball icon freezing on the screen as many others have via other forums.  I've also had the phone freeze up for about 5 seconds - pressing any button will not do anything  - then it suddenly starts working.  My reboot time has gone from about 4 minutes to almost 10.  Some have had reduced reboots by removing Google Maps - others have no problems with it. The back of the phone gets pretty hot (below battery) when used for more than 5 minutes - possibly the main processor?  There also seems to be more problems with phones built south of the border than north of it.  Any one else on here having these problems/issues?      And yes, I've adjusted my trackball sensitivity several times - I think it may be more of an OS issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tour - trackball & other problems?
kevlar119
Also - there is an issue with ringtones/call alert tones not staying as assigned.  If you set up a contact to alert differently when an sms/mms is received - sometimes the right alert will work - other times it picks one up at random.
0 Likes
Re: Tour - trackball & other problems?
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

First off create custom profiles for ringtones and alerts, as when you make a change it only effects the normal setting.

yes I had those issues I called VZ and had mine replaced. One thing you could try is wiping and reloading the OS, which I have heard helps. I would just call them and get it replaced.

0 Likes