Re: New Verizon Net Email problems on Blackberry
Rum

This option worked for me. I deleted my verizon.net mail from my Blackberry Storm, turned off the phone, and turned it back on in the morning. After I added my verizon.net mail on my Storm, all verizon.net e-mails came in on my Storm without any problems. My verizon.net mail still comes in on my computer.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Esteban3873

This problem for me is not just on my Blackberry Tour.....but also on my computer........STILL!!!

I am auto-forwarding all verizon.net emails to Gmail so I think I am getting all of them.....but I get about

1/3 more emails on my Gmail account than in the Verizon.net account......

I'll try the deleting on the BB tonight and start it up again in the morning.....

Thanks,

0 Likes
rvernon61

Thanks for everyone's effort. Deleting my account on the Blackberry, powering down overnight and re-installing the account fixed my issues. Hope everyone else's get fixed also!

0 Likes
wrpear1

Any one that cannot get there email on their Verizon homepage.You can no longer receive them on the home page.You have to go to Verizon centeral and sign in ,you will get the emails there.This has been a real pain but it looks like we are getting through it.I think Verizon  is going to produce a new home page and everthing will be there.At least Blackberry fixed the problem on our Blackberries.Thank You Blackberry!

0 Likes
hazelize

There is also a website  you can go to and find the correct signin page for new Verizon email...

www.verizon.com/tips

This is how I found the new webpage to go to for emails on the computer, I use the one for webmail.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Esteban3873

Thanks....worth a try.  I appreciate the help that has been offered here!

0 Likes