Re: New Charges
bb-gismo
Contributor - Level 1

[QUOTE]  As a customer and I bet many others feel the same way I do, we feel it is not right to be forced to pay charges we do not want. I think that goes for all phones, including smart phones. I think a lot more people would pay for the more expensive phone like blackberries when they can choose if they want the internet or not. I feel like being forced with these charges is going to hurt the company rather than help it.  [END QUOTE]

I am sure that others as well as I would agree with you on the subject of charges for data/text  on the smartphones.

However I can't complain sense the store I bought mine and wife Storms from took the time and trouble to explain to us that there would be extra charges attached to our purchase , ie: data / text / vzNav / Rhapsodie and such. I am so sorry that the people never explained these charges to you before you bought yours. Shame on them, Shame, Shame.

I also feel that if you want to buy a $500 phone that will not work without a data plan, you should have that right. If you choose to have it for a paperweight, that is your business, not theirs ....

I am outraged at RIMs audacity to charge for a product they make, update and maintain just for us and our computerized paperweights.

Carry on the good fight for ALL of us. Now I have to write a letter to Ford Motor Co. and complain loudly that they sold me a car that I have to put gas in to keep it running. Needless to say I am livid about this. They never told me I would need new tires and gas for it plus I have a 4 year contract on the dang thing. ( but this is another subject, sorry to rant on your excellent posting) Carry on.....

0 Likes