Automatically Duplicating My Media-HELP!
djswt

I have the Storm 9530 with 5.0.230.  I load my music and videos with Rhapsody.  When I reconnect, all my media has duplicated including my pictures.  I try and delete either duplicate (and it does not say copy it is exact duplicates) and then I cannot play anything.  I called Rhapsody and they told me to change the the Mass Storage Support to off.  Did not solve the problem.  I also go into the BB 9530 icon on My Computer and it shows everything duplicated.  Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone realize this is happening.  This also happens on my wif'e's, so I know it is not just my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Automatically Duplicating My Media-HELP!
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
hello there, sounds to me like you may have a the problem in your tunes page setup. Have you checked setup??try and set it to not automatically sync..Hope this helps?
0 Likes
djswt

Where is that located?  I unchecked that in Rhapsody, but is there a setting in the 9530?

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hellos, I don't think so, maybe by turning off mass mode,also when you turn off, save setting, just saying if maybe not because sometimes if you click on END it won't save, you can press on escape.. Hope this helps...let us know .
0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

I think you should try upgrading to the latest OFFICIAL firmware (.328) as you're running an old leaked version that may be giving you issues.  Try that first and then let us know how it goes with your duplication issue.

0 Likes
djswt

I just checked and it did upgrade to 5.0.0.328.  I also checked the Mass storage and made sure I clicked save and it is still doing it.

0 Likes