Re: JUST UPSET NOW OVER [edit] UPDATE 5.0.0.328 WANT TO SWITCH TO ATT

Novice

marksogmusic wrote:

SURE WISH I HAD AN I-PHONE - MAYBE ATT WILL GIVE ME A NICE OFFER TO SWITCH

I just love these threats....like big red is gonna give you a handout b/c you might switch...c'mon man.  First off, if you switch to ATT good luck with 3G coverage as it's a coin toss whether or not you'll have it unless u live in a major metropolitan area.  The iPhone is not God's gift to the cellphone world and not the savior of wireless....they have problems too.  If you're help bent on one, VZW is supposedly getting a CDMA version 3Q of 10......so I'd wait.  The 9530 is a great handset....I have S2 and I miss my S1.....I like the click action of the screen better on my S1 and I miss my buttons at the bottom.  OS 5.0 for S1 made it what it should have been at release.  Your problems could be due to any number of variables like incompatible apps, a system write error, or update error.  Here's what I would try.

For blackberry software / device faults
Back up all your data using Desktop Manager, and then perform a master reset on the phone.

Go to Options > Security Options > General Settings > Blackberry key > Wipe Handheld

Follow the instructions to return the phone to its original settings.

Use it for a bit to determine if the error message or problem is still coming up or not, and if you're satisfied that all is ok, restore your backup file using Desktop Manager.

If the error comes back at this point, you'll need to have a look at any programs you've installed on the phone and try uninstalling them to relieve the issue.  

Let us know.......

0 Likes